No products in the cart.
Voltaje: 1s / 3.7V
Descarga: 45C Constante / 90C Burst
Peso: 9g (Including plug & case)
Dimensiones: 43mm x 17 x 6mm
Enchufe: 2pin Molex Connector
Advantages over traditional Lipoly batteries;
• Power density reaches 7.5 kw/kg.
• Less Voltage sag during high rate discharge, giving more power under load.
• Internal impedance can reach as low as 1.2mO compared to that of 3mO of a standard Lipoly.
• Greater thermal control, pack usually doesn’t exceed 60degC
• Swelling during heavy load doesn’t exceed 5%, compared to 15% of a normal Lipoly.
• Higher capacity during heavy discharge. More than 90% at 100% C rate.
• Fast charge capable, up to 15C on some batteries.
• Longer Cycle Life, almost double that of standard lipoly technology.
|Dimensions||4 x 2 x 1 cm|